Monday, March 3, 2008

Life as we know it

I am still trying to get caught up on this whole blog thing. I am way behind, mostly b/c by the time I am done looking at everyone's blogs at night it is late and I am tired, so I go to bed instead of posting. However I wanted to give a little update, on thursday, March 6th, Conner will bed turning one!! I cannot believe how fast time goes by. I remember a year ago when I thought that I would never sleep again!!I had a 19 month old who was potty training and a full time nursing baby. Also,Conner was born with an umbilical cord hernia, and needless to say the first 4 months were very interesting, however thanks to my beat friend, Gripe Water,and a very strict diet I found small amounts of relief once in a while. Anyways, the year is gone already and I love being a mother of two adorable little boys. I am working on more pictures, but our camera broke and we are still in the process of deciding on a new one, so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know. I hope all is well with everyone and I promise to get better at posting!

4 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Lacey!!! I'm so excited that you have a blog now! I've already added you to the list so I can check up and see how you're doing. Blogs are such a great way to keep in touch! I'm glad you're doing well---I'm sure you're very busy with your two little guys. Well, keep in touch! Love ya, Twink

ribbij said...

Finally! It's about time you started up one of these :). Calvin will love getting to see pics of your boys.

Carolee said...

Ooops. That was really me who commented. RB would be furious if he saw me use a :) under his name! haha

Stephanie said...

I love that you have a blog. Your little family is so adorable!