Sunday, February 1, 2009

Potty Training

HE DID IT!!!!!! Conner is potty trained and he isn't even 2!! I thought Tyler was easy when we trained him at 18months old. I waited a little longer for Conner since Stew has been gone and we were traveling during the holidays. We decided to start him this past monday b/c he was showing signs of interest and BAM, he picked it up SOOOO fast. We even took him to church and dropped him off at nursery wearing underwear today and he stayed dry all day again!! He is amazing. So, that is my mom bragging moment. I am happy to have him trained before he turns two in March, and have no kids in diapers.

9 comments:

Claradene said...

way to go, Little Conner! You're a chip off "the ol'e block. Love, Grandma
Lacey, nice update. It's a great way to keep family and friends informed and a clever way to do a journal and record important life events. Love, Claradene

Carolee said...

What great pictures. You'll have to let Tyler know that he's officially better than me at ice skating now. I can't believe Conner is potty-trained! That is incredible. I really need to work more with Noah to get it down completely. Thanks for the motivation!

Jessi said...

Seriously?! That's awesome. I have always heard that you shouldn't even think about potty training boys until they are three. Conner is a prodigee!!!!

Parkinson Family said...

thanks yeah were excited...and oh my goodness that is so very exciting. I need to make the effort and try it with tyler...you have made me want to, i cant believe they are so young, but good for them and you!

Fobert Family said...

Hallelujah! Way to go! We would definitely love to get together and play guitar hero, Tom got me World Tour for Christmas also...it rocks, pun intended. Right now our X-box is broken, so we are in the process of getting a new one sent to us, and I think we MIGHT die if it doesn't get here soon. Tom went out of town last week for 3 days, which he'll have to do each week this month, and I just want to die...(wow, lots of dying...my apologies) it makes me think of you med student fams, I don't know how you do it!

Arianne Pearce said...

WAY TO GO! I hate potty training and that's unbelievable that you are able to get that done as such a young age. No diapers is SOOOO wonderful!

Kelly Evanson said...

fun xmas pictures. wish we could have visited!! and congrats to Conner and YOU!! that is awesome!! i know parker is ready but i just need to find the time to do it!! i am doing it for sure within the next month. just had to wait for all our traveling to be done. i have been scrapbooking galore lately!! i am so excited to almost be caught up!

Ryan & Keri said...

Way to go on the potty-training! I'm so impressed and want to know your secret! We are working with David right now, but he's 2 and 1 1/2 months. Wow! You're amazing! And what a fun family trip! That sounds like you guys had a great time!

Jen & George Scott said...

So cute. I loved seeing them. Thanks so much for all of your hard work on getting us all together. We had a blast.