Thursday, February 19, 2009

Utah


I went to Utah a few weeks ago to attend a good friends wedding and see some of our best friends. While I was there I was able to take the boys to the Draper Temple open house. It was incredible! If you are able to go at all I would strongly recommend going to see it. It was beautiful. Tyler was asking about all of the rooms and details, and Conner tried to find every picture he could. When he saw one he would say,"Mom, More, Jesus picture" it was really cute. My sisters Tara, Brittney, and Jessie came with me along with my brother Blake.

While I was out there we also had a huge cousins party at my aunt and uncles house. I grew up being very close with my cousins, and since marriage, kids, and moving it is hard to see everyone, so my Aunt Darla let us invade her house on friday night and we ate pizza, played games and partied. THANK YOU for letting us use your house aunt Darla, and THANK YOU to all of my cousins and family that made the effort to come. It was great to see all of you and your new babies!



We were also able to spend some time with our best friends RB and Carolee Jones and their 2 cute and very smart boys. He goes to Medical school at Ohio State, so they live in Columbus, OH and we do not get to see them very often. Thank you for making time to see us! We had a great time and miss you all. It was also great to see the rest of the Jones' at Stephs wedding, which was also great!

1 comment:

Carolee said...

It was so good to see you and your boys. I can't believe how quickly they are growing. Thanks for making the trek up there to see us! Good luck surviving the final days before the match... yikes