MEDICAL SCHOOL IS OVER!! I honestly thought I might never get to say that! We are thrilled that Stew graduated from Medical school!!! He had a week long break between classes ending and actual graduation so we headed off on a great trip. We were going to Mexico, however thanks to the swine flu outbreak we landed ourselves in beautiful HAWAII!!! We went to the island of Kauai and stayed at a gorgeous resort along with our travel buddies my brother Troy and his wife Brogan. We left the kids with my mom and took off.(this was the first time I had ever left them overnight, so it was a little hard for me, eventhough they were in good hands) Anyways, we had an incredible trip. Flying without kids is like a whole new experience!!! We hung-out at the beach, went out to dinner, slept in, went hiking, and went on an amazing sunset dinner cruise up the Napali coast. We all went golfing one day, which was an adventure in itself since I had never been golfing before!

Back up a bit honey! (hehehe)
Can you see the excitement on my face??
How Troy and Stew kept occupied at the beach while Brogan and I relaxed. We could see them after they walked really far down the beach playing by the rocks, they came back with 3 of these wrapped in giant leaves!

How I kept myself occupied at the beach. Who doesn't want to bury their husband in the sand??

Here is a funny random picture! Our best friend spoke dutch on his mission, and so inturn his kids call his parents"OMA" and "OPA" in place of grandma and grandpa. We love these guys dearly and I have always liked the cool names they have for grandma and grandpa, that being said, we were at dinner one night and I saw this picture and it made me think of them!!(We miss all of you) I just hope they think it is as funny as I did when I saw it!!


We went out on a nice hike to this beautiful waterfall. And this is probably the only pregnant picture you are going to see, so enjoy! Not bad for 8 months along I guess.



These pictures are from our sunset dinner cruise on a catamaran boat up the Napali coast. It was Beautiful and a lot of fun. Several movies have been filmed in Kauai, (jurassic park, six days seven nights, ect..) In one movie they flew a helicopter through this small arch!!!! It was a lot of fun, Beautiful to see the whole coastline, Stew didn't get sick at all, the food was pretty good and we had some fun dinner guests join us. I have never seen that many dolphins so close before. It was the smoothest boat ride I have ever been on.









I will have to get more pictures of golfing from Troy, I know he took some pretty funny ones! We played 9 holes and it was so much fun! Maybe not for the people behind us, but we all enjoyed golfing in Hawaii. These are my cheesy pictures for my boys. It was a great trip, and we had so much fun traveling with Troy and Brogan. Stew had never been to Hawaii so it was fun to expose him to all of the fun things, especially SHAVED ICE! Which we ate often.
3 comments:
It look like you guys had such a fun trip! Congrats on the new house too!
all these pictures make me jealous..that water looks SO blue!
I am wondering what days you guys were there because we went to Kauai also! It was awsome and we LOVED the Napali coast. Good luck getting settled. Hope to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment