Friday, June 19, 2009
Suprise Baby Shower
I thought I was going over to Tara's house for an end of the year luncheon for our preschool group. SUPRISE! They had arranged a nice little suprise going away party for us. The theme was, "Goodbye Lacey, Welcome Baby!" It was wonderful. Good Food, I got to say goodbye to everyone, and eventhough this is Boy #3, it was nice to get some new things for the baby and get to pick some things out(thanks).Thank you to my mom and sisters who put it all together!! And thanks to everyone who helped, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!! I was really thrilled to see each and everyone of you before we left. We miss all of you already!!!(thanks for coming Ben and Ash)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lacey, so glad that you could say goodbye to everyone and have a fun shower. Also, what a fun trip to Hawaii! Hope you like Ohio. BTW, you look fabulous!
Fun!!! Hawaii, buying a house and a baby shower! SWEET!!! Life is good. :) I'm excited for you! I think Bill ad Brit are thinking about maybe doing his residency in Ohio but I'm really not positive on that. Anyway, be sure to post pics when you're all settled in! Glad you're doing well! Love ya, Twink :)
Post a Comment