Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lately

6 comments:

Fobert Family said...

So cute Lacey! You are such a good mom. What handsome boys you have. Miss you!

Tami said...

Cute boys! We miss our nephews and cousins! Looks like you are doing lots of fun things! I am trying to think of projects for you--I will let you know.

Brittany said...

Great pictures! I can't believe you have three boys! They are all so handsome! How are you liking Ohio? We might be headed in that direction. Who knows... waiting to hear where we'll go for residency is so nerve racking! You know... you've been there! Hope you're doing well! :)

Jody said...

your boys are getting soo big! how are y'all liking ohio?? what city are you in?

Kelly Evanson said...

fun fun! love all the updates. you are so good about writing blake each week. keep them coming. i enjoy reading them!!

Jen & George Scott said...

So fun!!! It looks like you have been so busy. We sure miss ya!!! Come visit soon!!!