Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Projects

I am finding several things to keep me busy, besides getting settled into a new house, and chasing kids around. I got corn for $.16/cob. I bought TONS and froze corn, then I found strawberries and raspberries for an incredible deal so I made over 36 jars of freezer jam.(I like doing it b/c it reminds me of helping my mom do the same things growing up) Now I am on to canning peaches and hopefully many more projects. If you have any projects that you have enjoyed doing, or ones for kids, please let me know!!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Wow!! Doing all that with a new baby. I'm impressed.

Cyndy Parkinson said...

You are just like Kelly! Where do you find the time to do all that stuff? I can't even get to the bottom of my desk, and I only have an 18 yr old at home! Congrats!