I am sure that everyone has a favorite outfit for their kids, and here is mine! When I was pregnant with Tyler, I flew to Utah for my cousins weddings. I was able to spend a day with my Grandpa & Grandma Jacobs. My Grandma took me shopping at Baby Gap, and told me to pick out an outfit I liked and she would get it for me. I was SO excited to pick out my first baby outfit. I have LOVED putting all of my boys in this outfit, and I think of her every time one of my babies wears it! Thank you Grandma! I hope to see you soon!! Can you tell them apart?????
Dustin's picture is first, then Conner, then Tyler!!

8 comments:
Seriously such sweet boys!
Fun catching up on your blog. Good to see you guys are doing so well and that you guys are so happy!!
They are all so cute. Are you loving your new place? I cant believe he is four months already. That is so fun! We miss you guys. Are you going home for Christmas?
Lacey, I love all of your updates. I can't believe your baby is already four months. The times has flown by and and it sounds like your holidays have been fabulous thus far. Will you head to CO for Thanksgiving? BTW, your pumpkins are seriously amazing. I'm so impressed!
Holy cow he is getting big. It is good to see that you are doing so well. We miss ya!!!
I love your blog and should look at it more when I am sad we do not see all of you very much now. Love, Claradene
I think it's time for a new post! I need to see pictures of those little cuties!
You're boys are growing up so fast! It's been so long since I've seen you guys! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment