Well this past Saturday was my Birthday, the big 27!! Stew was Oncall, so we decided to hold off on celebrating. My friends little girl shares the same birthday and so we went to party with them later that day. It was great. The food was great, We played several games from the new TV show "Minute to Win IT!" (the boys loved this)and just enjoyed watching KaDee destroy her first cake! Thanks Heather!
Stew was home on Mother's Day, which was wonderful! He let me sleep in, fed the kids breakfast! So nice!We had 2 families over for dinner(thanks for celebrating your Mother's day with us). I made my famous Birthday Dessert and we celebrated both occasions. My deal with Stew was, I made dinner and Stew did ALL of the dishes! How awesome is that! (Our friends husband brought a delicious salad that completed the meal & the guys all helped with the dishes!)
This is our beautiful rose bush in the front of our house.

1 comment:
Oh Lacey, I'm a horrible friend!!! Happy late Birthday! I don't know how it slipped my mind. I should've known when you mentioned your birthday dessert :). Well, I'm lame. I hope it was a great day... and 27 is sooo not old.
Post a Comment