Hey! So, I love the picture of the 3 boys in their matching Easter outfits. And the infamous bike jump we've heard about. Are you guys still smackin' the berries down? Thanks for inviting us to come along, it was a treat! It's been so fun hanging out with you, and I'm excited for lots more adventures!
Stew and I have been married for 9 1/2 years. WOW, that makes me sound old! We have three amazing boys, Tyler, Conner, Dustin, and a sweet baby girl Kylie!. Stew is in his FINAL year of residency at OSU in Columbus Ohio.
1 comment:
Hey! So, I love the picture of the 3 boys in their matching Easter outfits. And the infamous bike jump we've heard about. Are you guys still smackin' the berries down? Thanks for inviting us to come along, it was a treat! It's been so fun hanging out with you, and I'm excited for lots more adventures!
Post a Comment