Dustin looks like he had a great first birthday. He looks like he has a preference for the right hand, seeing that he kept his left hand out of the cake and used his right hand for tasting. Cute, cute. I hope he got his Winnie the Pooh card. What nice brothers he has. Love, Grandma Stewart
Stew and I have been married for 9 1/2 years. WOW, that makes me sound old! We have three amazing boys, Tyler, Conner, Dustin, and a sweet baby girl Kylie!. Stew is in his FINAL year of residency at OSU in Columbus Ohio.
3 comments:
Love his cute little pointer finger. Tyler and Conner are so cute. How fun! Thanks for sharing :)
I love how he licks off each finger. what a cute kid! Can't wait to see you guys!
Dustin looks like he had a great first birthday. He looks like he has a preference for the right hand, seeing that he kept his left hand out of the cake and used his right hand for tasting. Cute, cute. I hope he got his Winnie the Pooh card. What nice brothers he has. Love, Grandma Stewart
Post a Comment