Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PROJECTS

I really enjoy doing projects of all kinds! However, having three kids, a busy husband, and everything in between to do, I do not feel that there is much time left over for Extra things. Anyways, here are a few things I have been up to lately.



This is a Car seat canopy cover I made for Troy & Brogan's baby boy that is due later this month! I also made a matching diaper & wipes case that you can stash in your diaper bag/purse and when you need to go out during church or at a restaurant to change a diaper, grab the cute little bag instead of taking your entire bag.





























We went Purple & Black Raspberry picking at a local berry farm here. The boys Loved it! We Then used them to make freezer jam, we froze some for future smoothies, and the rest we thoroughly enjoyed eating.






























I went over to a friends house to make some cute 4th of July bows(yes I have 3 boys, I am still holding out for the chance of having a girl someday) And those of you who know me, know I like doing different designs on my toes.(this is one of my favorites)
Projects in the future: red raspberry picking(jam, freezing, eating), same with strawberry's, freezing corn, canning peaches, and making homemade dill pickles. the list goes on and on.

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Wow. That's a lot! Love everything. Especially the bows. In all my crafting I've never made bows. They kind of intimidate me. :)

Laura said...

My friend made a little baby carrier cover thing just like that, and she is selling them on etsy for 40 bones....you may be on to something!

Unknown said...

Awesome work girl!

tiffany garfield photography said...

How do people like you just whip out stuff like that carseat cover? How? You're awesome. ANd don't you worry...you'll get your girl and she'll always have cute bows in her hair. Oh and cute toenails too. You guys could evven match...now that's gonna be cute! :)

Kelly Evanson said...

this is hilarious. i still don think i will ever make bows even though i am now having a girl!!! i wonder if it is worth the time for just one!! i hope you get a girl next!