Thursday, December 23, 2010

Traditions


When I was growing up we used to love to pick a night before Christmas and sleep under the Christmas tree. So, we have started doing the same thing with the boys and they LOVE it. On December 23rd we set up beds for the kids(this year sleeping bags and tents)then we put on a Christmas movie to watch together, and the kids sleep under the tree. (Stew usually falls asleep too!) I wasn't sure it would happen this year since I have been so sick and miserable all week, along with Tyler and Dustin, however since my amazing Husband has been picking up the slack it worked out perfectly tonight! Dustin was hilarious this year, just wanted to be one of the big boys! (he slept in his crib)Last Year









Here are some other fun activities from this month


1 comment:

Bryan and Ellie said...

What a fun tradition! I'm sorry to hear you were so sick. Hope things are better now.