
My cousins little boy was diagnosed with Leukemia this past week. It was very shocking for everyone to hear about. They have started a blog to share his journey with everyone. If you have time, please take a moment to look at this amazing, sweet little 10 year old.
Thanks
www.daneconquerscancer.blogspot.com

3 comments:
Hey Lacey, Thanks for sending me an email about this. I found your blog off of Daner's. I had a good cry reading his blog. I'm hoping for the best and would love to donate to help ease the parent's burden. Thanks for sharing his story with us.
p.s. this is Carrol...bball on Tuesday night Carrol
So sorry. We have a friend in our ward whose young son is battling liver cancer at age six and seven. What heroes these children are. Tamara is named after a little patient I had in 1976 who overcame terrible odds with leukemia. Tami had to overcome many odds to get born. So many heroes. We hope for the best.
Post a Comment