I took this picture of the boys, printed it off, and then mailed it to our families and waited for the phone calls to start! (I of course sent it to my mom first who had to keep the secret until everyone else received their letters)
So, now that you have figured it out, I am 14 weeks along and doing great. I have been very very sick, and incredibly tired, however still managing to keep up with these three, play soccer, basketball and host about a million other events lately. We will keep you posted! I will find out what we are having in July. I am sure people are wondering...are you hoping for a girl? or Maybe it is another boy? Here is our thought on the matter, we would like the baby to be healthy, other than that we don't care.

10 comments:
Congratulations! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope that it gets better soon!
Can't wait to find out what you are having! Your boys are getting so big. Hope you guys are doing well!
congratulations Lacey! That's so exciting!!
You are a true Evanson--baby, baby, baby, and now another baby!! Congratulations! I hope he or she is healthy--just like you want. (A girl wouldn't hurt either, but then again, Kelly couldn't do without #4 boy, cute Ty). So perhaps you will have to wait for your girl. Here's to better health and lots of energy during your preganacy.
I was so excited for you when i got the picture in the mail. Very cute idea!!! and of course you called me first. i had planned on calling for 24 hours!! shows how behind i am with a new baby around but we are loving it. excited for your family boy or girl!!! see you guys in july!!
congrats!! you hid it well, i would have never guessed. you are amazing and do so much. hope you feel better.
Congratulations, Lacey! Hope you start feeling back to normal without the pukies and that this pregnancy is healthy! One thing is for sure: you already know that you make cute babies, so this next one will fall right in line!
Congratulations Lacey! We are hoping for a girl. Everyone needs at least one cute little girl.
Congratulations! What a cute picture. Your boys are so grown up. Good luck with every thing!
Congrats! That is fantastic! I hope that you start feeling better soon. Can't wait to hear what your having!
Post a Comment