That's what little girls are made of.. Well we are going to find out soon! We are expecting baby #4 and YES it is a GIRL! We are thrilled. However it does require some projects and changes around here. Like only having Boy everything, and needing a place to put girls clothes, not to mention a car that we can fit the baby in once she is here! Here is a recent project we finished. I found this dresser on craigslist, and with a little spray paint it looks amazing. We put it in Tyler & Conner's room and put their smaller dresser in Dustin & the baby's room.


Stew helped them each make their mark on the back of the dresser. Graffiti artists in the making.

Now onto finding a Car and something a little more Pink to put her in!
4 comments:
YEAH A GIRL!!! I am so excited for you! You are going to love having girl they are so much fun! Plus not to mention the way cute stuff for girls. Now if I could just get on the boy wagon with you that would be awesome! Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!
Love the update! Nice work :) Looking good with that little girlie!!
I can't wait for you guys to add a little girl to your family. The boys will be great big brothers!
Love how the dresser turned out!
Post a Comment