Thursday, March 6, 2008

9 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

I found you!! How are you, Lacey? I'm in CO right now staying with my parents. We should have a playdate some time with Amber. My blogspot is ryanandkeriallred.blogspot.com. Let me know when you are available.
Keri

Parkinson Family said...

Hey Lacey! This is Lindsey Parkinson, we have a blog too its tylerparkinson.blogspot.com, cyndy told me that you started one and gave me your address, she knows that i love looking at blogs, anyways, your boys are too cute! It will be fun to check out your blog and keep in touch, we'll cya Lindsey

Ryan & Keri said...

Lacey, I was thinking of doing a playdate on Thursday or Friday of this week. Will you be around? It might be fun to do an Easter egg hunt and color some eggs with the kiddies. Let me know what you think. I already invited Amber and I'm also going to invite Heidi Decker (Tracey). Talk to you soon.

Jody said...

lacey!!! how are you??!! Your boys are getting sooo big!!! I hope we get to see ya'll in april even forjust a min! (I know y'all are probably going to be super busy!)

Ryan & Keri said...

Lacey, we'll do the playdate around noon at my parent's house. However, I don't want to give that information via your blog. Email me at kcbear16@hotmail.com and I will email you back with the details. If you can bring some candy to fill Easter eggs that we'll be hiding, that would be great. Also, if you can bring some side dish that your kids like to eat. I'll provide the main lunch and I'll also have candy for the eggs.

Heidi said...

Hi Lacey!! Glad to see you joined the online world. Your boys are just adorable, they look like they keep you busy! :)

Heidi said...

Hey, how do you know Mandi? She's in my ward, although she doesn't really know me, we are visiting teaching companions (we haven't actually gone yet, horrible, I know!!)

tiffany garfield said...

HUGE!!! His eyes are so blue! They are great looking kids!

Trina said...

Hey Lacy! What the heck! I found you on Tiffany's blog and I am so excited! How in the world are you? What cute little boys you have. Holy cow we are all so old now! Well see ya later!!