



Ok, so we had a great Easter, I am just a little behind b/c of having to install the new software. The boys woke up and of course Tyler was much more excited about his Easter basket than Conner, however I think they both enjoyed eating the contents of the very few plastic eggs. Tyler was however dissapointed when he helped his little brother open his eggs and found goldfish and fruit puffs instead of candy. We then got ready and headed off to church. Later that evening I fixed a roast with mashed potatoes, gravy, ect.. for dinner. My sister Tara came over with her family and my in-laws were also able to join us for a great dinner. We then later played my new favorite game called TICKET TO RIDE Stew and I love a game called Settlers of catan, it is however just not the same playing it without our dear friends the Jones', we were introduced to this game around Christmas and I am now always looking for people to play it with. It was a great day, and eventhough my boys had adorable matching outfits, getting a smile out of both simultaneously was not happening. Hope you all had a great Easter weekend.
Lacey


3 comments:
I LOVE Ticket To Ride! Its my very favorite! Cute pics!
I LOVE TICKET TO RIDE! My only complaint is that I don't like how quiet the game is. We hardley say a word while we are playing it because we are all trying to figure out how to get the longest train! Well and I can't seem to win either! But I am hooked for sure!
how fun, we also love ticket to ride and the boys matching is ao cute, i love matching clothes!
Post a Comment