(Sorry it cropped it wierd when I saved it onto my computer)I took the kids to Kiddie Kandids to get some pictures taken since Conner just turned one, and was not sure how it would go since I was by myself. THEy were INCREDIBLE!! No crying, no screaming, no refusing to smile or anything. Tyler even asked me when it was his turn to get his picture taken since Conner went first. We only had to take one picture of each pose b/c the first picture was always perfect, both looking and smiling. I couldn't believe it. And the one of Tyler with his basketball, was his idea. He picked it up and said, hey mommy I want to take one with the ball. So, I of course just wanted to show off my cute kids again!!
Lacey





3 comments:
Oh my gosh! They are soooo cute! I can't believe how big they have gotten! Where did the time go since Connor was born? I think I've only seen him once or twice and now he's one? crazy!
I love the top picture and then the "No fishing!" pic!! What cute kids and talk about hams! Have any tips on getting them to behave? We are going to try to take pictures here in about a month for David's 18-month pictures. I usually dread these moments.
And smart ideas about the Easter bunny. I'm learning that I have a lot to work on in that area. My kids got way too much candy for Easter--thanks a lot Easter bunny!
Oh and I love your engagement story. Stew must be pretty funny.
Anyway, email me when you want to play.
Keri
ver sucessful, those are all great! they are both adorable
Post a Comment