So two weeks ago Tyler decided to swallow a penny! I was in my roon changing and when I came out he had the penny, as I asked hiim to remove it, he made a choking noise, and then the penny was gone. I asked him where it was, his reply' Ummm, I ate it. It is in my belly. Well, lucky for me we have a good friend who owns an urgent care clinic, so we went in later that night to get an x-ray to make sure it wasn't stuck, and sure enough, there was the penny in his tiny stomach. So, we just had to wait for it to come out. While I was there I also found out that I broke my foot. I had hurt it in our soccer game 2 weeks previously and it was still killing me, so the doc took a look at it also and concluded that it was broken, right in the middle of my arch. since it was two weeks into the brake, and they usually put a boot on a break like that for only 3 weeks, he told me to wear good shoes and stay off it. Although I already played in one game since I broke it, so why not aother? Anyways, I did take off the past two weeks b/c I was gone, but I am back and ready to play tonight, even if it still hurts. Stew nd I play on a coed league on friday nights, we do not take our kids and it is our date night. We love it!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Tyler and the Penny
So two weeks ago Tyler decided to swallow a penny! I was in my roon changing and when I came out he had the penny, as I asked hiim to remove it, he made a choking noise, and then the penny was gone. I asked him where it was, his reply' Ummm, I ate it. It is in my belly. Well, lucky for me we have a good friend who owns an urgent care clinic, so we went in later that night to get an x-ray to make sure it wasn't stuck, and sure enough, there was the penny in his tiny stomach. So, we just had to wait for it to come out. While I was there I also found out that I broke my foot. I had hurt it in our soccer game 2 weeks previously and it was still killing me, so the doc took a look at it also and concluded that it was broken, right in the middle of my arch. since it was two weeks into the brake, and they usually put a boot on a break like that for only 3 weeks, he told me to wear good shoes and stay off it. Although I already played in one game since I broke it, so why not aother? Anyways, I did take off the past two weeks b/c I was gone, but I am back and ready to play tonight, even if it still hurts. Stew nd I play on a coed league on friday nights, we do not take our kids and it is our date night. We love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I had looked at everyone's Halloween Blogs yesterday. I don't usually add comments-too much time. After your email I wanted to see the big pumpkin though, and I couldn't get the video to work? Cute photos. Scary penny episode, and take care of your foot!
Cyndy
I can't believe your foot was actually broken...so much for staying off of it!
Wow, that's a little scary about the penny. And too bad about your broken foot! Of course you've already played another game on it- that's just like you :). Well try to stay off of it as much as you can... yeah right. Still, call RB if you want some advice on healing, he's a pro by now.
i am so glad you finally updated. do you know how many times i visited your blog these last 2 months. we live far away so you have to updates lots!!! scary about the penny and i am glad tyler is ok and i hope your foot feels better. very cute costumes and love the pumpkin. that was amazing. see you in a few weeks!!
whoops! i have done that before. that was me posting. i had just printed something from rich's gmail for him and forgot to sign out. sorry.
Hey it was really good to see you ! Thanks for stopping by to see us! Thanks also for all your advice on babies! I hope we get to see you again really soon! Your boys are so cute and were so good over here!
You need to up date your blog! I need to see some pic. of your way cute kids! I am so glad you could make it to the Blessing! It was fun to have you guys there
Post a Comment