Thursday, February 19, 2009

Babysitting


Recently we had someone pass away in our ward, his family all came in town to attend the funeral and several of them have small children. Anyways, they needed someone to watch the kids, so I offered. They dropped 4 kids off to me around 10am, I also had my 2, my sisters 3 kids, and another lady in our wards 2 kids, YEP that makes 11 kids I watched all day! This is a picture of all 11 kids eating lunch(the littlest one is in a high chair you cannot see)

AND this is a picture of what it looks like when 9 out of the 11 kids are taking a nap all at the SAME time. I do not really let kids choose whether they have a nap or not, I just say, OK, after lunch everyone is taking a nap, and they do. (my nephew Ian(age 10) and one little girl(age 5 1/2) are the only ones who didn't go down) There were little bodies all over Tyler and Conner's room. The floor, the beds, the tent, cribs, ect..

2 comments:

Ashli Paynter said...

Oh my gosh you are wonder women! I have a hard time with just my one. I cant even believe you watched 11 at one time!

Audra said...

You are A M A Z I N G !!!!!!

You have some serious talent!