
Well, we found out today that Stew got his number one pick and we are headed off to Columbus Ohio for his residency program for the next FOUR years!! It is so wonderful to finally know where we are headed and be able to plan. We will move the beginning of June sometime. He graduates the end of May, then we will get packed up and head out. His Residency starts July 1st, however since the baby is Due July 11th we would like to get a little settled before he starts and the next baby boy makes his appearance.

9 comments:
Lacey, how fun! Go Buckeyes! :-)
I'm so excited for you guys. Time to get away from all the family and live it up... just the two of you for a while. Best of luck!
Congratulations, Stew. Glad you got your first choice; always good when good things happen to good people. Hope everything else is going well for you guys too.
--Mike
Way to go!! We are super happy for you guys.
Congratulations, Lacey! I LOVE Ohio! I spent seven years then when I was a little girl and have lots of friends who have attended there. Just think, you guys are that much closer to finishing!
Congrats Lacey and Stew! I'm happy for you! We'll miss you here though, big things are happening for your family! We'll have to be sure to get together before you leave.
I am sad it isn't AZ :(
Lacey. I am so excited for you guys! You guys totally deserve it you all have worked so hard.
Congrats guys!!! We will sure miss seeing you as much as we get to, but we are excited that you got in where you wanted. Good luck and keep posting so we know what is going on with you!!!
Post a Comment