Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Conner turns "2"


In March Conner turned "2". However, life being alittle crazy right now has prevented me from keeping up to date. SO, We had a lot of fun celebrating with friends and family. Conner loves animals right now, so I decided to make him a fun Monkey cake, and it tasted wonderful. Thank you to everyone for the wonderful gifts he received, he enjoys them all!
Stew and I gave him a Fisher Price Animal Train that he has been eyeing ever since he saw it at my sisters house, however they have stopped making it and it took some tracking down to even find. It was well worth it, He LOVES it!! Tyler also gave him some more cars to add on to the train. It is the current favorite toy around here. I cannot believe he is already two!! He talks SOOOO much, and seems almost as big as Tyler, because he follows him around and does everything his big brother does. Famous quotes, "Mommy, watch this," as he jumps off the highest thing he can find and lands on his bottom. or "I wanna do it myself, like Tyler!" He has definetley entered the world of a toddler! We love him and could not imagine life without him!


At least we know he liked the cake! It turned out cute and was the easiest cake I have ever made!




This Train is really cool, it can go by itself, or you can push it along, and it sings several songs about animals, and you can rearrange the animals and their cars anyway you would like, and the animals all come out and can be played with. Conner and Tyler love it!

2 comments:

Audra said...

I know you can throw a mean birthday party. You've got major skills! That train is so cool.

Aubrey said...

Hey! I randomly came across your blog... I can't believe you (almost) have 3 boys!!! WOW!!! Congrats on the new babe, and congrats on being such a cute mom :) our blog isn't half as cute since there are no kids to grace our pages, but here it is anyway... aubreyandbryce.blogspot.com