We went camping! Stew had a week vacation, so the first two days we went camping.(In October, in Ohio) It was gorgeous on monday, the boys had fun on the GIANT old school slide, roasting hot dogs, and marshmallows! I however was freezing by morning because ALL of the boys had stolen my covers! One day I will look back and laugh, maybe. Dustin has been camping twice before he was even 3 months old!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Camping again
We went camping! Stew had a week vacation, so the first two days we went camping.(In October, in Ohio) It was gorgeous on monday, the boys had fun on the GIANT old school slide, roasting hot dogs, and marshmallows! I however was freezing by morning because ALL of the boys had stolen my covers! One day I will look back and laugh, maybe. Dustin has been camping twice before he was even 3 months old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So fun Lacey! Your boys are getting so big. Sounds like you are really liking Ohio. Glad to hear it!
Post a Comment