We just celebrated Conner's third birthday on Saturday March 6th! Where does the time go? After our kids go to bed I decorate the house so that when they wake up on their birthday it is all ready for them. He was SO excited when he came down! We ate breakfast and we let him open some funny gifts. (Stew unfortunatly had to work that day) Then we went to the Home Depot free kids workshop, Wendy's for lunch, and then I told him he could choose a play place, he chose to go to our grocery store b/c they have free drop off babysitting, but you have to be 3 to go in the room, well Conner knew this and asked if we could go since he was now 3! So funny, so they played and I got groceries! We headed off to our ward party, he wore a shirt that said hug me, It's my B-day! We waited until Stew could be there to do cake and Ice cream with a few of our friends on Monday night. He requested a Diego cake, I love making their cakes! We appreciate all of the nice things people did to make his birthday special!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNER!! We love you and do not know what life would be without you! He is the sweetest, funniest little boy, happy like his daddy and a little stubborn like his mommy(oops)!

1 comment:
WOW. I'm so impressed with your cakes!!! Teach me your tricks
Post a Comment