I thought it would be fun to have everything GREEN for dinner on St. Patricks Day. The boys loved it! Hope you all had a great day also, and didn't get pinched! (I got the idea for the green dinner from some of my friends who always do the same, Thanks Tarah & Amber) Green Waffles, Green whip cream, Green apples, Green Pears, Green Jello, Green lemonade. We had a good time!
It also has been warm out lately so Stew has been taking the older boys out to ride bikes and play outside. He is doing a great job teaching them how to be responsible. They LOVE to ride bikes and work outside with their daddy!

2 comments:
Lacey, you seem so adjusted to three! I'm super impressed. I can't believe Tyler already knows how to play the violin. What a darling boy! And Dustin & Conner are precious too. You have a beautiful family. Glad things are going so well.
look at that cute baby! He looks Irish with his bright red hair :)
Post a Comment