Dustin, what can I say, he is hilarious, and he knows it! Notice the FUZZY hair! His hair ALWAYS looks like this, and it does it all by itself. Everyone I see asks to touch his fuzzy head. It is very soft if you are wondering....Anyways when we returned from Disney World the end of March Dustin said goodbye to the pacifier! Then in April I potty trained him at age 21 months! (he is the oldest of all 3 boys when I did it, but I had to wait until after the trip) I LOVE not buying diapers! AND last but not least, last week he helped Stew and the boys put together his toddler bed, and he is now sleeping in a big boy bed. It is all going great, and he is loving being so big! He also will talk your ear off if you give him the chance. Favorite words...UNBUCKLE and UMBRELLA. it is amazing how clear he says these two random words!

2 comments:
ahhh, look at those boys lovin' there daddy! They'll be such good helpers when they're older ;)
*their
Post a Comment