Monday, June 6, 2011

Why my Laundry never gets put away

Who has time to put away laundry with these 3 funny guys running around! It stopped raining long enough for Stew to put up the trampoline...which was followed by Conner coming in at 6AM every day asking to go outside and jump! They also figured out how to do a front flip...we had some friends over whose girls take gymnastics so they easily performed the task at hand. Conner and Tyler after observing this decided they could also do front flips and guess what...apparently they can!

I celebrated the big 28! I know, crazy huh! can you tell which gifts the boys picked out for me??

Conner has been riding his bike without training wheels since the fall, however due to the rain he has had a lack of chances to practice.. I am happy to report that he is now confidently riding and jumping off the big ramp!?? The boys would live outside if I let them.

Here is our day..workout at the YMCA....swimming..jumping..eat Popsicles....ride bikes and scooters...eat Popsicles...ride bikes, naps fit in there somewhere. You get the point. I am preparing myself for when they tell me they are riding in the XGames.




One of my friends taught me how to make this cute diaper/wipes clutch! I love it! Thanks for the help Sarah, they turned out amazing! There are some very lucky pregnant ladies in my fam getting these!



I have a really good friend who is pregnant with twins and we couldn't be happier for her, however since she is moving soon we decided to have a shower for her before she left. I decided on an Ice Cream Sundae theme since it was at night. It turned out awesome. We had the place totally decked out, every label covered, homemade decorations everywhere, and the Sundae's were delicious, we had every topping you could want. Thanks for everyone who helped set up, I couldn't of done it without you! My friend Lindsey made the amazing covers for the water bottles! I was able to make all of the other cute labels and cards for everything and had fun doing it. Congrats Stacy Ann & Tyler, we will miss you guys!

No comments: