Ok, so I LOVED General Conference, However I have to say that my favorite part came during the afternoon session on Sunday. When President Monson Proceeded to give his closing remarks we decided to pause it at the part where he began to address the children, so that we could have Tyler come stand by us and listen a little more closely. Tyler willingly stood by us and we instructed him to listen very carefully b/c the prophet had something to tell him. We unpaused the TV and he began to say, "Children, you can also help out your parents, for example, by picking up your toys and putting them away when you are done, ect.." Well, apparently all Tyler heard was the pick up your toys part b/c no sooner had the words come out of President Monson's mouth and Tyler looked at us, picked up his yellow little people bus and then put it back down, then said in a very proud voice, "Ok, I did it." We were stunned, it was so cute, he was so proud of himself for paying attention and doing what the Prophet had asked him. Anyways, we thought that it was one for the books.
Lacey
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is hilarious! What an obedient little boy Tyler is- in his own little way:)
What a sweet boy, Lacey. He's so cute!
I am DYING to see some wedding pictures! I know it's only been two days, but it's killing me!
This whole living in Alaska thing stinks most of the time!
Thanks!
~Mishel~
Post a Comment